Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Jobs...and Back to School!

We are excited to say that we officially have jobs waiting for us in Idaho! As we continue to plan, we are seeing God provide in just the right timing and in ways that we could never take credit for. Last week, Benj received an official job offer from the company his brother, Nathanael, works for! Benj had worked there several summers ago and is looking forward to be able to work alongside his brother for the next year!

Just today I received a call from my new manager at a Starbucks in Idaho! We are so thankful that I have a job to look forward to, and it's also the closest to where we'll be living! It's intimidating to think about starting over, meeting new people, and learning so many new things, but we know that God is already going before us and is providing everything we need and will need in this transition!

Not only has the Lord provided jobs, He has provided everything necessary for me to finish my last two classes for my degree! It's a miracle that I don't have more classes to take since I've been out of school for over two years, however, everything down to the last approval and dollar, went through in just the right timing and now I am working hard to do my best in this last semester!

As we transition, God is showing up in every way! We only have a little less than two weeks here in Florida and it is finally feeling real. The packing is getting done and we are making plans to leave now on the 11th after church. We originally thought we would leave in the middle of the week but Benj needs to be in Idaho the following weekend as he will be starting his job on September 19th. I will be starting my first week October 10, so I will be looking forward to a couple of weeks in Ohio with family and then will fly out toward the end of September.

We continue to thank God for all that He is providing and orchestrating through this transition and we give Him the glory for all that is happening! We look forward to posting some pictures soon and writing as we travel! For now, please pray as we finish strong in our last two weeks here in Florida and that God would guide us through saying good byes and packing up to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment