Saturday, June 9, 2012

We're Coming to OHIO....

Yes, that's right...We are coming to visit our hometown in Ohio!  For those of you who don't know or are new to our lives, Benj and I grew up in Ohio and much of our family is still there!  We love going to visit and will probably spend most of our afternoons by the pool :)

We are so excited and counting down the days till all of us, (Benj and I, Nat and Shan and the kids), get to come visit for a vacation to visit family and friends!  Benj will be visiting for one full week and I will get to stay for two, yay!  We will be coming on June 12th and we look forward to some much needed rest and time with family and friends.  We miss everyone very much and this was the perfect time for us to get away for a while.

As for our wedding anniversary from the last post, Benj got me some great bags that I've been wanting and I made him a bag with a good friend of mine!  She makes such nice bags and taught me how to make a messenger bag!


My two bags!  Our sister-in-law, Shannon, sells Thirty One bags and he was so sweet to get me a couple of the ones that I've been wanting!!!


Here are some pics of the bag my friend Evy, helped me sew!  He loves the bag and I'm excited to learn more about making these!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment