Saturday, September 1, 2012

Jewelry Making Fun....

Some of you may have seen my jewelry and many of you may own some yourself.  Now that I have a little extra time on my hands, I am back at it and selling jewelry online at Etsy.com!!!  I am excited to say that I have finally done it, after months of talking about it and I am keeping it up to date and adding new jewelry each chance I get.

My lovely husband and personal graphic designer came up with the name and logo for me.  He also continues to make sure I'm running a business since I just love to give it away as gifts, and he is such an encouragement for me to be doing this.   :)

If you have some time, check out my Etsy shop and share it with some friends to help me spread the word!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LitterMade




No comments:

Post a Comment