Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Birthday to Benj!

Last month Benj turned the big 27!  Though the celebrating was fairly low key (totally my fault for not planning better…yes I'm lame), he received an awesome birthday gift from a large group of friends and family!  To those that pitched in, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!  He is so thankful and so excited to start putting your generous gifts to good use.    

We've always loved riding, even before we dated we loved riding bikes together.  Probably one of my favorite memories of getting to know him and spending time with him.  Well, now he's taken it to a new level.  We got a steal of a deal on this Scott 2013 model that they were trying to get off their floors and he loves it.  It's his new baby, second probably to his guitar :)

Side Note:  He may not like this but I have to brag….Benj has lost 30lbs this past summer and is trying for 15 more!  He has worked hard for it and he continues to amaze me.  I would love to post a picture of him in all his gear with the bike, but he would probably kill me and I'm sure you all don't want to see him in spandex anyway!  I'll keep that to myself.  

Happy Birthday Benny!

No comments:

Post a Comment